'Mummy...do you need the box of ammunition in your purse?'

Today, I have changed flights, started the process to have a car voluntarily repossessed, made a total jackass out of myself at a drive-thru pharmacy. I felt guilty enough about my behavuour that I have written an apology note and have procured a box of Esther Price that I hope will at least provide a small balm.  I mean ... It wasn't a full-length Peggy tantrum, but yeah. Not my finest moment.

I also managed to clean out two vehicles which were...sticky.  Of course, I'm now walking around with a box of 40 S&W ammo in my handbag, not quite sure where the accompanying handgun is, so the discovery of an abandoned pineapple in front of Daddy's truck pretty much sums up how this week is going...

I mean...who doesn't love fresh pineapple?

Then I managed to NOT have Covid and be eligible for the first day that the CDC has authorized secondary vaccines for those whose original vaccine is not on the US list. So now, I will be double dosed by the time we leave Ohio. 


This is Kurt. He is my favourite person for today, mainly navigating the internal bureaucracy of having a UK Costco membership that I can use in the US and helping source these beauties for Daddy's truck. 

Aren't they exquisite? I mean...if you're gonna put a ring on it, make sure it's Michelin. And get the 3 years roadside assistance.

Comments

Popular Posts