Earlier today, I drove out to Thaxted, a town I've not make time to visit.  It was my first time posing in person for 18 months.  I've done 4 or 5 Zoom classes, but those have only been for an hour-ish each and are their own weirdness.

One thing I'd forgotten is how physically tiring it is to hold the same pose. This group wanted the same pose for two hours.  When I first spoke with the organiser, I was very clear that I would want 2 timed 5 minute breakers per two hour block. He seemed almost incensed. 

We came to an agreement about the strucute. But they didn't do any warm up and that struck me as off. He also didn't give me a walk through.  It was all a bit abrupt and I don't know that I would pose for the group again, mainly because of the stilted communucation.

But I do want to spend more time in Thaxted, and discovered a new part of the world on my doorstep, including the Rolls Royce and Bentley dealership, should I ever need them.


Comments

Popular Posts