Change of address

I know I am going to need to take down time. I'm barely unpacked at my own house. But I can't seem to stop working. Today, I picked up keys for this new place.  It seems 2021 is my year of real estate. 😂 

I couldn't get into London yesterday to pick up keys for the sheer exhaustion and having my house stuff to deal with. I'm now sitting in a silent unfurnished house and there is a small part of me that wishes I could keep it this way...empty, quiet, beautifully still. 

The to-do list is...yeah. I wonder how long I will give myself before I start tackling it, especially given that I know I'll be on a plane in 2.5 weeks to sell yet another house.  I feel like I've been in motion for most of my life, that quiet calm of last year gaining mythic status. Did anything of the last year really happen? 

Comments

Popular Posts