'Only Murders In the Building'

I do love a good detective/crime show. But lately - even before 'Covidity: The Musical' I haven't been able to watch anything too dark in succession. Maybe it was being tailedtailed by the DEA when I went back to Dayton to visit in 2019, or that summer the CID kept searching my parents' house and questioning us. Maybe that time I nannied for a founding member of AIM, who was still under active FBI surveillance, onward, etc...but yeah, I like it dark but sometimes it feels too close to the bone.  In my experience, when you feel like you're being followed, you probably are. 

If you feeling your emailing and social media are being surveillanced, they probably are (I learned this during the lawsuit around my mother's death). The problem with that kind of history, is that it makes you numb to certain dangers, almost like you can just walk through the normal landmines and trip wire, until you're really in the sh*t. 

Anyway, during Covidity: the Musical's first act, I resurrected favourites. 'Remington Steele,' 'Designing Women,' 'Moonlighting.' 'Scarecrow and Mrs King...' Recently, I discovered 
'Only Murders In the Building,' and I think it -combined with 'Major Dad' - may carry me through my next round of reversed Matroyshka-emergence.  I mean, Gerald McRainey's Major McGillis is so similar to my dad, how can I not...Snake River, Mississippi?! 

In other news, this is Fado.  We share a similar distaste of one another and yet he wouldn't stop bird-dogging me.  It was surreal. He reminds of someone, I just can't quite think who...

Now back to _Existenial Kink_.

Comments

Popular Posts