Covidity the 4th Act: My spot

This last month has seen so much internal shift that it has left me wobbly and confused, before I even take into account the external shift and the people around me. There seems to be a lot of ambiguity floating around at the moment and I don't do well with that.  And then there are people I love who are brokenhearted and the people I love who have journeyed on...it makes me bewildered. Heavy with loss and a whisper of envy that they.ger to see what's on the other side first. 

I'm spending a great deal of time in this field at the moment, swimming in the river, watching my hound and children explore. I have found a tree that allows me to dangle my feet above the water, stretch my back long and lean. Better than a hammock, this new old tree.

Comments

Popular Posts