Yogi Tea Wisdom, Day 1

My snippet of Yogi Tea wisdom says 'Peace of Mind comes piece by piece.'

I'm mulling that over whilst I contemplate the following here in the Land that 2015 Forgot:

*The frightening lack of cleanliness in this house. My dad is a 'That coffee's only 3 days old' kinda guy, which is fine. But living in squalor is not going to help him with the depression.

*Mold (black?) in the cloak closet

*My brother, track marks, along with the shitload of trouble raining down on him and his family because of their inability to divert their paths. 😣

I can only contemplate these pieces; they are not mine to fix.

I have my own worries, my own demons to wrangle. The divorce is tip-toeing ever closer. I'm negotiating a new role with a company but damn, could y'all move any slower with your contracts?!

Anyway...that's all. Last year about this time (it is 3pm here), I would have surreptitiously cracked open a cider or something. Then I'd have finished the six pack. I'd have snapped at the kids started crying but without rhyme. The entire weight of all of this *gestures to the house and heartache around me* would just pull me down.

That was last year. The Past. And I really did do things differently there.

Comments

Popular Posts